Wondering if you need to visit an Endodontist? Here are a few symptoms that can help you determine if you need to consult with a Charlotte Endodontist:
- Experience sensitivity or pain as a result of eating/drinking hot or cold food or drink
- Constant tooth pain with swollen gums and sensitivity to touch
- Sharp pain in your teeth when biting down
- Continued sensitivity even after a recent visit to your dentist
- Pain or pressure in a tooth recently treated by a root canal
- Facial pain that begins in your teeth
If you’re suffering from any of these symptoms we encourage you to call us today at (704) 542-2202!
I can’t think of one single person that enjoy suffering through tooth pain and so to help people in the Charlotte NC area find fast, relatively pain-free solutions to their tooth pain, we’ve created this new website to help people find us easier!
We hope you’ll take the time to go through our site and learn about the various endodontic procedures available. If you ever have any questions about root canals, root canal retreatment, or any other endodontic procedure, we hope you’ll give us a call at (704) 542-2202 and give us an opportunity to help relieve your pain!