Wondering if you need to visit an Endodontist? Here are a few symptoms that can help you determine if you need to consult with a Charlotte Endodontist:
- Experience sensitivity or pain as a result of eating/drinking hot or cold food or drink
- Constant tooth pain with swollen gums and sensitivity to touch
- Sharp pain in your teeth when biting down
- Continued sensitivity even after a recent visit to your dentist
- Pain or pressure in a tooth recently treated by a root canal
- Facial pain that begins in your teeth
If you’re suffering from any of these symptoms we encourage you to call us today at (704) 542-2202!